The Teaching & Learning Styles Workshop will help participants understand an introduction to the True Colors concept in relation to personality and temperament styles.
Practical and useful activities apply the True Colors concepts to teaching that becomes the springboard for developing improved teaching skills, greater communication in the classroom, positive attitudes, and a positive school environment.
This instructive and interactive teaching workshop gives participants specific techniques to reach different student personality styles. Teachers gather tools that help create a classroom climate where each student has a successful learning experience. This teachers workshop training is especially helpful for alternative schools, drug abuse prevention, teaching life skills, and character development.
Key Benefits Include:
- Improve understanding of self and others
- Enhanced appreciation of differences
- Provide renewal activities for teachers through positive professional development
- Learn instructional strategies to increase student performance, support at-risk learners, and address needs of all students
- Improve learning opportunities for all students and enhance communication between student, teacher, staff, and parents
- Create a more harmonious, organized classroom for different learning styles