Each organization, whether it is a corporation, school, hospital, government agency, military or non-profit, requires teams of people working together to accomplish their goals. True Colors provides an ideal method for choosing, mixing and motivating the team members, so that they will perform at their best in an interactive, supportive, creative, and responsible manner. In the True Colors Teambuilding Advanced Certification Training, you will learn how to work with different personality types and how to use their strengths and interests. Team leaders need to understand the individual talents and strengths of each team member and how to work effectively with staff. As a team leader, it is important to know who needs attention, who wants to feel appreciated, and who may prefer to be left alone. The True Colors Teambuilding Advanced Certification Training allows you the opportunity to deliver seminars, workshops, and in-service programs using the True Colors Teambuilding Advanced Certification materials. PLEASE NOTE: Personal Success (Basic Awareness) Certification is a prerequisite for the Teambuilding Advanced Certification Training.
Key Benefits Include:
- Understand how to increase team performance
- Learn to select members of a team using True Colors as your guide to different personality types, being able to recognize how they will contribute their talents and abilities
- Learn the essential traits of a successful team and learn stages of team development
- Discover the 7 Essential Elements of your team
Master Trainer: Bill Behrens
Day 1: February 6th @ 9:00 am – 12 Noon PST.
Day 2: February 13th @ 9:00 am – 12 Noon PST.
Organizer: True Colors Intl.
- Online Teambuilding Advanced Certification
February 6, 2019 - February 13, 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm