Whether you are a seasoned trainer of True Colors, or a facilitator just starting out, there will come a time when you will ask yourself:
- How do I help my participants build upon the True Colors information they’ve learned?
- How do I offer my participants a wider range of True Colors workshops?
- How do I advance my True Colors expertise?
- What’s next?
Take the Next Step
If you’ve ever struggled to find more True Colors training strategies, specific activities that are fun – yet effective, and resources to answer the questions and meet the needs your participants, clients, or growing business for MORE True Colors applications, these certification trainings will provide the avenue.
If you are a certified True Colors facilitator or trainer who wants to offer MORE programs, gain MORE True Colors expertise and generate MORE income from your seminars… these applications were created with you and your needs in mind.
The methods you’re going to learn at these training’s will work for a certified True Colors® facilitator at any level – whether you’re a beginning True Colors facilitator trying to break out of the pack, or an experienced trainer who wants to give your participants more applications or your career new life.
Who Can Become Certified in Additional Applications?
- Non-Profit: If you are a certified True Colors facilitator for a non-profit agency (501c3 verification required) and would like additional certification to train within your organization.
- In-House/Corporate: If you are a certified True Colors facilitator for an organization and would like additional certification to train within your agency.
- Independent Consultant: If you are a certified True Colors facilitator who owns your own business and/or will be offering True Colors workshops for several organizations or the public.
- Public Training: If you would like to attend an Additional Application certification course that is open to any certified True Colors facilitator, check our schedule for times, locations, fees and registration information.
- In-House Training: If you have 10 or more trainers within your organization that would like to become certified in the True Colors Additional Applications, contact your True Colors Representative to find out how to schedule a certification training for your staff. Don’t know who is your True Colors Representative? Call Connie, our excellent customer service representative and she’ll be happy to point you in the right direction.
Advance Your True Colors Expertise
It opens up a world of understanding when you know your True Colors and can recognize the True Colors of others. Once participants have completed the foundational True Colors workshop they are eager to apply the information in a variety of contexts… these Additional Applications show you HOW.