True Colors Certification
If you are passionate about the True Colors Programs and want to make a difference with others, now is the time to take the next step: becoming a certified True Colors Facilitator. Facilitators are trained to deliver True Colors workshops in an engaging format. Every year they help thousands of participants, young and old, to have a greater understanding of themselves and others.
Why should I become certified?
- Build understanding and rapport with diverse groups
- Recognize the values, joys, strengths, stresses and frustrations of each personality
- Know the sources and learn how to develop positive self-esteem in self and others
- Learn teambuilding techniques
- Understand a better way of communicating
- Lead True Colors Basic Awareness Workshops
- Be licensed to purchase True Colors licensed materials with the knowledge on how to use them
Who can become certified?
IN-HOUSE or INTERNAL Facilitator: These individuals are “employees” and their registration fees are typically paid for by their employer. Their goal is to deliver the True Colors methodology for the employees within their organization.
INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT: This individual is self-employed or wishes to seek certification to deliver the True Colors methodology for organizations that contract their services. These individuals typically pay for their own registration fees and provide counseling, coaching, or consulting services for a fee.