If you are passionate about the True Colors Programs and want to make a difference with others, now is the time to take the next step – become a Certified True Colors Facilitator!
Facilitators are trained to deliver True Colors seminars in an engaging format. Every year Certified True Colors Facilitators help thousands of participants, young and old, to have a greater understanding of themselves and others while learning in a fun, engaging environment.
Once you become a Certified True Colors Facilitator, you can implement True Colors workshops and presentations within your organization (or as a consultant to any organization) and are eligible to purchase True Colors licensed materials. True Colors has 30 years of experience supporting its trainers. Become one of them!
Why Should I Become True Colors Certified?
- Develop mastery of the True Colors Model
- Lead True Colors workshops (Personal Success & Additional Applications)
- Build confidence in presenting and training True Colors
- Build understanding and rapport with diverse groups
- Recognize the values, joys, strengths, stresses, and frustrations of each personality
- Learn how to develop positive self-esteem in self and others
- Learn team building techniques that can be used in a wide variety of organizations
- Understand a better way of communicating
- Be licensed to purchase True Colors licensed materials with the knowledge on how to use them
- Harness a working appreciation of the values, joys, strengths, stresses, and frustrations of each personality style
- Create or expand your career as a Trainer
- Become a leader in the True Colors community
Who Can Become Certified?
- Anyone who would like to master and utilize the True Colors methodology in their personal and professional lives and environments.
- Anyone who would like to conduct seminars or presentations within their school, organization, company or community using True Colors Programs.
- Anyone that wants to act as a consultant and take the True Colors methodology into other organizations.