Why Use True Colors?
The number one reason employees are dissatisfied or leave their jobs is workplace relationship struggles, especially with their direct supervisor or team leader – followed by a lack of communication, trust, appreciation and fair treatment.
The True Colors® methodology has helped millions of people find personal success and dramatically improve their interpersonal relationships in these areas and beyond.
It has a forty year track record of success with hundreds of companies like Amazon, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Disney, ESPN, Google, Mercedes Benz, Nestle, Sheraton,TJ Maxx, and thousands of schools, hospitals, and government agencies, who have used it to build teamwork, improve communication and enhance customer relations.
Embracing Diversity with True Colors
The core of the True Colors® system identifies intrinsic values, motivations, self-esteem, sources of dignity and worthiness, causes of stress, communication styles, listening styles, non-verbal responses, language patterns, social skills, learning styles, environmental motivators, cultural appeal, negative mental states, relationship orientation, and ethical behaviors.
A True Colors training provides:
- Increased understanding of self and others
- Expanded appreciation for valuing differences
- Communication skill-building
- Avenues for a more harmonious, productive environment
- Easy integration into existing organizational framework and previous programs
- A universal language that accelerates problem solving, increases trust, and reduces conflict